xscorch 0.2.0 released

We have released xscorch 0.2.0.  This release has several portability
fixes and a few bug fixes and is intended to be a very stable release
point before we start reworking the state machine and networking support.

Also, we have clarified throughout the source that most of it is GPL
version 2 explicitly (as opposed to the "or any later version" language).

Primary goals for the 0.2.x series include completing the separate network
server, revamping the state machine, and finishing the GTK 2.0 support.

Get yer scorch on at http://www.xscorch.org/ like usual...

Enjoy,
-Jacob

--

There are two dangers in not owning a farm.  One is the danger of
supposing that breakfast comes from the grocery, and the other that

Notices