can't make AI type players

I've installed xscorch from the ubuntu app store

I setup the players/rounds and select 2 players one with the AI set as human the other 'moron'

click OK

but it doesnt save, when i go back into the screen its blank again.

when I start the game, i have two 'human' players and can only play with myself.

(which i do until i go blind, but i'd like to have some imaginary friends to play with as well)

Notices