Re: gtk2.20

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for the report.  This was known, but I hadn't created the patch
yet (for Debian I just enabled deprecated GTK features).  I will use
your patch.  Note that the new methods have only been present in GTK
since 2.18 so (as is often the case with GTK) updating the code will
break fairly recent versions (2.16 and below).

-Jacob

--

One disk to rule them all, One disk to find them. One disk to bring
where the shadows lie.

Notices